More than 2,300 Employees Participate in Annual Day of Service
On Thursday, April 26, more than 2,300 employees will volunteer during the annual Day of Service to honor and continue the legacy of the company’s founder, Larry H. Miller, on his birthday. Since 2010, 9,744 employees have donated over 38,972 hours at 192 locations in seven states.
Larry H. Miller believed that prospering in business brought an obligation to enrich lives and to make the world a better place.
In keeping with the company’s mission to enrich lives, each Larry H. Miller dealership is committed to helping its community, and every employee is familiar with the company’s guiding principles that include “Go about doing good until there’s too much good in the world.”
Some of the projects include:
- Cleaning up community parks
- Painting and gardening at Boys & Girls Clubs
- Building homes for families and veterans with Habitat for Humantity
- Painting and beautifying residential treatment facilities
- Picking up garbage along our beaches
- Cooking and serving meals to homeless teens and families
- Organizing and filling food boxes at food pantries
- Mulching, composting and planting community gardens
- Setting up and participting in craft activities with children at the children’s hospital