Larry H. Miller Dealerships Acquires Nissan Store in Denver
Larry H. Miller Dealerships (LHM Dealerships) announced today the acquisition of a Nissan store in Denver. This purchase follows four steady years of growth in the Denver market, and makes the city the group’s largest market outside of its headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
“We’ve been deliberate in our growth strategy and have made acquisitions as the right opportunities have presented themselves,” said Dean Fitzpatrick, president, Larry H. Miller Dealerships. “Denver is a good place to do business – the economy is strong, our stores there are performing well, and we’ve continued to build scale in that market as a result.”
Larry H. Miller Dealerships, the 10th largest dealership group in the country according to Automotive News, now operates 61 dealership locations under 20 different automotive brands in seven western states. The group employs more than 1,000 individuals at 13 Colorado locations.
“As we increase our footprint in the market, we’re able to offer more job opportunities and attract greater talent to our dealerships,” said Ray Reilly, senior vice president of operations in Colorado, LHM Dealerships. “We’re also able to offer a wider selection of vehicle makes and models to meet our customers’ needs. This all helps us to achieve our vision to be the best place in town to work and the best place in town to do business.”
The store is located at 2400 W. 104th Avenue in Denver and has been renamed Larry H. Miller Nissan 104th.
History of Larry H. Miller Dealerships in Colorado:
- 1970: Larry H. Miller began his career as a parts salesman in Denver
- 1987: Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder opens
- 1988: Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs opens
- 1992: Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs opens
- 2001: Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood opens
- 2006: Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch opens
- 2014: Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th in Thornton and Larry H. Miller Ford Lakewood open
- 2015: Larry H. Miller Ram Truck Center opens in Federal Heights
- 2016: Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Cherry Creek, Larry H. Miller Colorado Chrysler Jeep and Larry H. Miller Fiat Denver open in Aurora; and Larry H. Miller Nissan Southwest opens in Littleton
- 2017: Larry H. Miller Nissan 104th opens
LHM Dealerships strongly supports giving back in the communities where it conducts business. Through Larry H. Miller Charities, the dealerships focus their charitable giving on issues that affect women and children, with an emphasis on health and education. Since 1996, more than $600,000 has been donated to qualified nonprofit organizations throughout Colorado. To learn more about how Larry H. Miller Dealerships gives back in the community, visit LHMAuto.com/community.