Five Larry H. Miller Dealerships Receive FCA US Customer First Award
Five Larry H. Miller dealerships have earned certification as 2017 FCA Customer First Award for Excellence winners:
- Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise in Boise, Idaho
- Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Avondale and Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Avondale in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson and Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Tucson in Tucson, Ariz.
These stores are amongst 387 dealerships recognized nationally by consumers as leaders in customer sales and service experience.
“Our dealers are striving to not just improve the customer experience in their facilities, but to become the industry leaders in customer satisfaction on both the sales and service sides of the business,” said Al Gardner, head of dealer network development, FCA – North America. “We now have triple the amount of winning dealerships that may proudly market themselves as Customer First Award for Excellence achievers.”
FCA US created the Customer First Award for Excellence with its dealer partners and J.D. Power to improve customer satisfaction with Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships in the United States, with a specific focus on the sales and service experience, employee training and facility condition.
All 2,600 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships are eligible to pursue and earn this prestigious award on an annual basis. They must achieve stringent goals in five core “pillars” to earn the coveted Customer First Award for Excellence designation:
- Facility Certification – Facility provides a clean, comfortable environment for customers
- Performance Measures – Dealership has achieved highest levels of customer-oriented sales and service goals
- Training Certification – Employees have received the highest level of required FCA-certified training
- Employee Surveys – Completed to promote the voice of your employees and a customer-driven culture
- Process Validation – Certified sales and service processes that support excellence in customer handling
The Customer First Award for Excellence initiative was rolled out to dealerships in October 2015. Dealership staff participated in cross-country workshops where they learned of award requirements and dealership best practices. Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Avondale, Dodge Ram Avondale and Chrysler Jeep Tucson each previously received the inaugural 2016 Customer First Award.